Reader Interactions

Leave a comment

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  1. Alexis Quintana

    Hi! For the ATV, did you need to get an international license in addition to a US motorcycle license?

    Thank you in advance! Love your blogs!

    • The Blonde Abroad

      Hi Alexis! From my experience, yes — you need both. This may differ depending on what size/type of ATV you’re renting or where you’re getting it from — so you may want to inquire locally, but that’s what we needed for it and I’ve seen many others report the same.

  2. Katie Gall

    Thank you so much for this detailed itinerary! We did every stop and enjoyed the adventure! Best day in Santorini!! This was absolutely awesome and we didn’t even need a guide.

    • The Blonde Abroad

      Hi Katie! I’m soooo happy to hear that! Thank you for letting me know 🙂